Posts Tagged ‘Subscapularis’
Do I Need Surgery For My Rotator Cuff Tear?
One of the most commonly injured areas of the body is the shoulder. As a physical therapist, I often hear the dreaded question for many patients: “Do I need surgery for my rotator cuff tear?” Given how often injured the shoulder is, this question is very relevant. The shoulder is a dynamic joint, allowing us the greatest mobility […]
- Adhesive Capsulitis: How to Thaw a Frozen ShoulderDecember 1, 2022
- Injury Prevention For Young AthletesAugust 22, 2022
- What Is Cold Laser Therapy?April 7, 2022
- Do I Need Surgery For My Rotator Cuff Tear?March 3, 2022
- Preseason Sports ScreenAugust 19, 2021