Posts Tagged ‘Herniated Disc’
MRI Results: Where is my pain coming from?
A picture’s worth a thousand words… or is it? Neck pain preventing you from sitting? Shoulder pain with putting on your coat? Knee bothering you going up and down stairs? For an accurate diagnosis of these ailments, you may need an MRI…or do you? Magnetic resonance imaging, or MRI, was once thought to be the […]
- Adhesive Capsulitis: How to Thaw a Frozen ShoulderDecember 1, 2022
- Injury Prevention For Young AthletesAugust 22, 2022
- What Is Cold Laser Therapy?April 7, 2022
- Do I Need Surgery For My Rotator Cuff Tear?March 3, 2022
- Preseason Sports ScreenAugust 19, 2021